"all-photo.net" (this "Site")
By accessing all-photo.net World Wide Web pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please notice that you are not allowed to use the site.
The contents of all-photo.net World Wide Web pages are Copyright © all-photo.net. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of all-photo.net is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. all-photo.net consents to you browsing all-photo.net World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by all-photo.net. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.
This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of all-photo.net World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. all-photo.net does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. all-photo.net reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of these pages. all-photo.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this service, even if all-photo.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of all-photo.net would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail or via the all-photo.net World Wide Web pages, you agree that:
- the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication;
- you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; and
- you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and all-photo.net may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability
- you agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically
all-photo.net is committed to the protection of the privacy of its web site visitors. Please note that we may provide aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Please note that while there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone or over the Internet, and no system of technology is completely safe, "tamper" or "hacker- proof", all-photo.net has endeavoured to take appropriate measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of your personal information. For example, we use encryption technology when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Accuracy of collected data
all-photo.net will on its own initiative, or at your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data retained by all-photo.net in connection with the operation of this Site.
- if you have questions about our privacy or legal policies, contact: Webmaster
The copyright law grants the copyright owner exclusive right to copy, distribute and create derivative works of his/her/its work in any medium. Copying photographs, or portions thereof, is a copyright infringement and is expressly forbidden.
Forums & Galleries
- Be courteous, and polite. Do not use profanity, viciously bash others, be rude, hateful, threatening, abusive, invasive, or otherwise violate any laws. By participating in this forum, you agree to any possible future rules amended, implicit, or implied.
- Do not violate copyright laws, or misrepresent someone else's work as your own. You may not use or publish any of the photographs displayed on these pages without express permission from the original photographer. No exceptions.
- Be aware of content. Any photographs considered lewd, vulgar, sexually orientated, or pornographic in nature will be immediately deleted. Please only post decent, tasteful, artistic photographs. You may only post a link to your artistic nude image and not embed it into your message. If you do embed the image to this site the moderator will remove it without warning.
- no SPAM, advertisements, schemes, or fictitious announcements
- do not use all CAPS in postings
- Use of this forum is a privilege. This is a private forum. If necessary, we reserve the right to refuse access or deny the right to use the forum to anyone, without further notice. Let's work together to make all-photo.net forums and galleries a beneficial contribution to the digital photography community.
Complete HTML/PHP/Template/SQL code and design is copyrighted by Vladislav Konecny (oryon).