Tokina AT-X 107 DX is a full-frame fish-eye lens that gives the photographer a 180 degrees field of view with dramatic curvature of field or “fish-eye” effect. With this lens an entire view or vista can be captured, wider than the human eye can see. The AT-X 107 opens an entirely new dimension of photography.
The front element of the AT-X 107 DX has a newly formulated WP or “Water Proof” optical coating on the glass. This new coating makes marks such as spots left by water or finger-prints much easier to clean than standard multi-coating.
The rear optical group of the lens contains 1 SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass element to reduce the number of elements (pieces of glass) in the optical design in order to make the lens more compact, light-weight and faster focusing.
- Zoom Range: 10-17mm
- Maximum Aperture F/3.5-4.5
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
- Angle of view: 180 degrees; ~ 100 degrees;
- Optical Construction: 10 E/8G
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Macro Ratio: 1:2.56
- Number of Diaphragm Blades 6
- Dimensions: 2.75 in. (70mm) X L 2.79 in. (71.1mm)
- Weight: 12.3 oz. (350g)
- Lens Hood: Built-in