The GX-10 boasts a 10.2 mega-pixel image sensor, which offers the photographer a sharper image, with richer colours for a truly compelling composition. Taking photos is made easier with the PentaPrism viewfinder with its high magnification (0.95x) to provide a clearer, wider field of view (95%) for optimum shooting. For unrivalled viewing of photos the GX-10 also comes complete with a wide view 2.5” TFT LCD (210k pixels). With its powerful built-in Optical Picture Stabilization (OPS) technology, the GX-10 prevents blurred pictures by shifting the CCD to counter any movement of the camera’s body. OPS also uses the lens information to ensure results remain sharp every time.
The advanced design features of the GX-10 ensure it is robust enough for taking quality pictures in even wet, sandy or dusty conditions as the camera comes equipped with a special water-proof and anti-dust coating. The advanced dust removal function included in the GX-10 also removes potentially problematic dust from the CCD by vibrating it automatically when the camera is booted, resulting in perfect blemish-free pictures with minimum effort on the part of the photographer. A further dust barrier is provided by the special coating on the CCD’s protective window.
With the one-touch RAW button, built into the GX-10, RAW file shooting is made simple and instantly available to users even during general JPEG shooting. The RAW files can be checked on the LCD and then be directly converted to JPEG format via the built-in converter for convenience.
With the GX-10, continuous shooting at 3 fps (frames per second) is possible; RAW files can be shot at the same speed up to 9 frames; giving the user the best chance to get a great picture.
The GX-10 has been designed to let the photographer customize and take control of their camera with the My Set Dial option allowing you to personalise your dial settings by choosing your most frequently used functions for ultimate ease of use.
- Professional digital SLR camera with 10.2 mega-pixel CCD sensor
- OPS (optical picture stabilization) Shake reduction with image-sensor shift mechanism
- Dust-free CCD with dust removal system
- Impenetrably built, resistant to water, sand, or other potentially harmful materials
- Field of view 95%, bright PentaPrism viewfinder (0.95x magnification)
- Brightness adjustable and wide-angle view 2.5" TFT LCD (210K)
- RAW file format support (including converting)
- Continuous shooting of 3 pictures per second (up to memory full)
- Support high sensitivity ISO 1600
- TTL phase-matching 11 points wide AF
- TTL open-aperture 16 segment metering system