Firmware update for Pentax *ist DS
PENTAX Imaging Company has announced that firmware update 2.00 for the *ist DS is now available on the PENTAX website.
This upgrade adds the following functions:
- “Continuous AF” mode has been added to the AF settings in the Record Mode menu.
- “Auto ISO” has been added to the sensitivity modes.
- “AE-L button on M” has been added to the Custom Function menu. If selected, AE-L button provides automatic exposure while in manual exposure mode.
- The effect level of the digital soft filters can now be selected from weak, middle or strong.
- Dutch and Swedish have been added to the language options.
- A sample picture will now be displayed in the LCD monitor when selecting Picture modes.
- Unavailable menu items will now appear in gray.