We deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause our customers who own D200 cameras and we are committed to correcting this situation. We will start updating the firmware of these lenses free of charge in the near future.
Please contact your nearest authorized Sigma Service Center for further information >>
Please also note that if the camera’s shutterbug is used for AF operation of HSM equipped lenses, such camera and lens combination functions normally.
This problem occurs with HSM equipped lenses only. Non-HSM models of Sigma lenses function properly with the D200 camera.
Following is a list of HSM equipped lenses which would require an update for the D200 camera:
Fixed Focal Length Lenses
- 14mm F2.8 EX ASPHERICAL HSM
- 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM
- APO MACRO 150mm F2.8 EX DG HSM
- APO MACRO 180mm F3.5 EX HSM / APO MACRO 180mm F3.5 EX DG HSM
- APO 300mm F2.8 EX HSM / APO 300mm F2.8 EX DG HSM
- APO 500mm F4.5 EX HSM / APO 500mm F4.5 EX DG HSM
- APO 800mm F5.6 EX HSM / APO 800mm F5.6 EX DG HSM
- 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASPHERICAL HSM
- 17-35mm F2.8-4 EX DG ASPHERICAL HSM
- APO 50-500mm F 4-6.3 EX HSM / APO 50-500mm F 4-6.3 EX DG HSM
- APO 70-200mm F 2.8 EX HSM / APO 70-200mm F 2.8 EX DG HSM
- APO 100-300mm F4 EX HSM / APO 100-300mm F 4 EX DG HSM
- APO 120-300mm F 2.8 EX HSM / APO 120-300mm F 2.8 EX DG HSM
- APO 300-800mm F 5.6 EX HSM / APO 300-800mm F 5.6 EX DG HSM